Requesting service on-line
If your service request needs to be completed within 2 business days, please do not use these forms. Call 877-777-9020.
Click here to send a request for MTEMC to Start Service at your home.
Deposit requirements to start service:
- MTEMC requires up to a $300 deposit in cash, cashier's check, money order or credit/debit card from applicants depending upon a credit evaluation through a third-party source -- ONLINE Utility Exchange.
- MTEMC pays interest on deposits annually at the first of the year. Any interest earned would appear as a credit on the bill.
Reconnection Fees & Policy:
- If your electricity has been disconnected because of non-payment of a past due bill, the past due balance must be paid in full before your service can be restored.
- MTEMC does not guarantee same-day reconnection service (regardless of the time payment is received). Upon receiving payment, services may not be restored until the next business day.
- If your power is disconnected, a $80 reconnection fee will be required before service is restored. An additional deposit may also be required.