Incentives for construction of single-family homes
District Energy Services Coordinators review plans before construction begins, score the efficiency of the new home using a national energy-rating system and complete inspections throughout the building process.
- Schedule to meet with the District Energy Advisor to sign up and discuss new home options before construction begins.
- Must select a QCN Heating and Air Contractor to install the heat-and-air system.
In This Section...
- Development Approval Checklist
- Electrical Service Guidelines
- Approved Meter Bases
- Electrical Inspections
- Underground Service Specifications
- Trees Appropriate for Planting in/near Rights-of-Way
- Ditch Inspections
- Decorative Streetlighting
- Apartment Manager's Request for Service
- Contact for Builders/Developers
- Cash Incentives