What To Do If the Power Goes Out

Check your circuit breakers or fuses to see if the problem may be at your house. Next, look at your meter. If you see any damage at the meter box, you should call a certified electrician, as they may need to make repairs before MTEMC can reconnect power. If you don?t find any problems at your house:

  • call your 1-877-777-9111 and use our Automated Outage Reporting System;
  • have your phone number, account number or meter number ready;
  • provide any information that will help us locate and repair the problem;
  • use a battery-operated radio to check local radio stations for any updates.